Skip to Questions



I'd like to set up a booth outside the library to hand out information about dental health. Who should I speak to about that?

Last Updated: Dec 16, 2014  |  4 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Request to do things like that on campus need to go through Student Life. I gave the caller the phone number for them (602.243.8065).
Answered by Mark FloorBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

      CALL: 602.243.8194 

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics